2018 Lip Sync Battle
- The 2018 Lip Sync Battle is Saturday, February 24 at 7 p.m. in Liberty North High School's Auxillary Gym.
- Admission is only $5.
- The winning performance will receive $500 for their school or student club from the Liberty School District Foundation!
who can participate & what are the rules?
Here are the complete rules (PLEASE read them), but below is a summary:
- There is time for only 10 performances, so get your registration form submitted ASAP!
- Current LPS students in good academic standing and current LPS staff members can perform.
- Your song length is 5 minutes MAX.
- You are responsible for all props (costumes, instruments) AND microphone.
- All performances must be in good taste and appropriate for all age groups.
- You have to send in a video preview to be screened by the Lip Sync Battle Committee.
- Registration opens January 4.
- Registration closes January 31.
- Music must be provided to the Lip Sync Battle Committee by February 9.
- Video preview of your performance must be provided by February 16.
how do i sign up?
- Complete this form.
fans & supporters - you are needed, too!
- Enthusiastically cheer on your fave performers and bring signs!
- Admission is only $5, and concessions will be available.