Excellence in Education Grants
Excellence in Education Grants are the Foundation's largest grants (maximum award is $10,000 and the minimum is $2,000). With an EIE grant you can make reality what you've been imagining for your students!
- Applications are due to email@example.com by January 11, 2018. You can share the document via Google Drive or email it.
- Download and submit the entire application which includes:
a few helpful tips
- EIE funds can be used to purchase necessary materials to implement new educational initiatives.
- EIE funds can be used to support before and after school activities.
- Consider having your students "write" the grant or drive the process.
- Ask your PTA to match EIE funds granted by LSDF (double the money!!).
- Find ways to work across grades and/or schools - partner up!
Grant Writing Tips
- Refrain from using an excessive amount of jargon.
- Do not insert links or videos into your grant application - grant reviewers will not use this information as part of the review and selection process.
- Be sure to describe the need as it relates to your students, your building, or your program.
- Have someone (preferably not an educator) read your grant to check for understanding.