2017-2018 Learning Enrichment Grants
- Applications due to email@example.com by September 21, 2017
- Download and submit the entire application which includes:
A few tips to help you get started
- LEG funds can be used to purchase necessary materials to implement new educational initiatives.
- LEG funds can be used to support before and after school activities.
- Consider having your students "write" the grant or drive the process.
- Ask your PTA to match LEG funds granted by LSDF (double the money!!).
- Find ways to work across grades and/or schools - partner up!
- Grant Writing Tips
- Refrain from using an excessive amount of jargon.
- Do not insert links or videos into your grant application - grant reviewers will not use this information as part of the review and selection process.
- Be sure to describe the need as it relates to your students, your building, or your program.
- Have someone (preferably someone who is not an educator) read your grant to check for understanding.